In order to survive in competitive environment each enterprise has to continually change. Change management, implementation of innovations into organisational environment is a complex task. During every stage of change implementation process there are maybe errors leading to extremely low output from investments into changes.
- Human resources are not only an asset of the company but also its competitive advantage effecting the enterprise performance not less than processes and technologies. Continuous organisational evolution is the only chance to keep the leading positions in the industry.
- Any initiative associated with the change in the routine enterprise operation requires adaptation of employees to the new way of thinking, new processes and new functions.
ACTIONS OF HR FUNCTION UNDER THE CHANGE CONDITIONS
- Peculiarities of HR management in conditions of organisational changes;
- Managing corporate culture and changes in organisation structure;
- Reasons for resistance to change;
- Methods to overcome resistance to change;
- Mistakes of HR managers intensifying resistance to change;
- Monitoring and control over change process.