Job profile (occupational profile) is a description of job content, professionally meaningful and personal traits, competencies, key performance indicators, formal requirements for an employee (i.e., gender, age, education, experience), professional knowledge and skills, necessary to perform the specific work in this organisation.
USAGE OF JOB PROFILES:
- Establishing the functional job organisation at an enterprise;
- Standardisation of HR processes;
- Assessment and selection of candidates;
- Staff adaptation;
- Career planning – performance evaluation, organising professional development and training, succession pool;
- Motivating the work – financial and moral incentives.